Three drinks to boost metabolism and burn fat
Many people are trying to lose weight and keep their own weight normal. However, not everyone succeeds in this.
Some people have a slow metabolism , but there is no need to despair. Such people also have a chance to lose those extra pounds. A carefully thought-out drinking regimen will help in this.
Here are three drinks that will boost your metabolism and fat burning. If you use them regularly, then you will never have extra pounds, bloating and disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract.
Recipe number 1. Apple water with cinnamon
You will need a ripe apple to make this drink.
- Wash it thoroughly, then cut into thin slices.
- The chopped pieces should be placed on the bottom of a tall glass or mug, then pour 300 ml of boiled water over them.
- At the end of the cooking process, add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Then put the drink in a dark and cool place for several hours. It is best to prepare this drink in the evening a few hours before bedtime.
- It should be consumed immediately before bedtime.
The secret of this drink is simple: Apple water combined with cinnamon helps to flush excess fluid from your body at night. In the morning you will wake up refreshed and refreshed.
Recipe number 2. Kefir with spices
You need kefir of low fat content, preferably homemade, so that you do not doubt its quality.
Into the glass
- pour 300 ml of kefir,
- then add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon ,
- season the mixture with a teaspoon of ginger.
- mix everything thoroughly, leaving for several hours and covering the glass with a lid.
The resulting drink should be drunk twice a day in the morning and evening.
The resulting drink will have the most beneficial effect on your gastrointestinal tract, as well as improve metabolism in the body. In addition, kefir with spices perfectly satisfies hunger and normalizes metabolic and digestive processes.
Recipe number 3. Fat burning tea
- Brew green tea
- then cool it down to cold
- pour tea into a half-liter container, adding a teaspoon of honey and cinnamon to it.
Cold tea is needed precisely so that honey does not lose its beneficial properties. You can decorate the drink with mint leaves, but this, as they say, is not for everybody.
You will get a drink with a refreshing taste, which should be consumed in the afternoon and in the evening forty minutes before lunch and dinner, respectively.
This tea boosts your metabolism and nourishes your stomach. Consequently, you will eat much less food for lunch and dinner, but it will be quiet enough so as not to feel hungry. This drink is very useful for strengthening the immune system.