The principles of proper nutrition and recipes for losing weight
The first thing many people do when trying to lose weight is changing their diet. And although we, first of all, recommend seeking advice from specialists, as general information, we will consider the basic principles of proper nutrition.
Very often people in pursuit of weight loss use all kinds of newfangled diets, limit themselves in everything. This leads to new difficulties: uncontrolled appetite, health problems appear, and the state of health worsens. Experts warn: this approach is fraught with serious consequences. Obviously, you should not play with your health, it is better to immediately seek help from a weight loss specialist. And understanding the principles of proper nutrition (PP) will help you avoid unnecessary, and sometimes dangerous, health mistakes.
So, before looking for a ready-made free menu on the Internet, you need to determine the average daily calorie requirement of the body. You can do this at home using an online calculator where you need to enter your height and weight parameters. When calculating calories, you need to take into account the degree of physical activity of a person.
In weight loss clinics, the approach is better . The calculation of the daily calorie intake is carried out on special equipment that analyzes the ratio of fat and muscle mass. Doctors will never give all customers the same menu, for example, 1200 kilocalories. It will be individual, taking into account the characteristics of the organism. In addition, it will contain an optimal amount of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, macro- and micronutrients and vitamins.
The basics of proper nutrition for weight loss
Proper nutrition is based on the following principles:
- Diet variety. To lose weight, you don’t need to eat only kefir and cucumbers! The menu should be tasty, healthy and varied.
- Fractional nutrition. The daily calorie intake should be divided into three main meals and two snacks. Breakfast – 30%, lunch – 35%, dinner – 25%, two snacks – 10%. So the body will not feel hungry.
- Most of the menu should be organic, without artificial additives, sugar and sweeteners.
In this case, the diet should fit into the norms for calorie content, proteins, fats, carbohydrates.
FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE
- The test was developed in Toronto in 1979.
- 26 questions
- High reliability
- Get the results in WhatsApp!
Where to begin?
The transition to a new type of diet consists of five steps:
- Remove food that is not beneficial to the body, containing the so-called “empty calories.” These are baked goods, pastries, sweets, sausages and semi-finished products, mayonnaise, sauces.
- Eliminate alcohol. Some studies show that these drinks affect the appetite-producing neurons in the brain. The more a person drinks, the more he will eat.
- Monitor the water balance. Drink at least 1.5 liters of clean water daily. The approximate rate is calculated using the formula: 30 milliliters per kilogram of weight.
- Make up a diet. As already mentioned, it is necessary to divide the daily calorie intake into several meals. For everyone, appoint the most convenient time and stick to it. The schedule should be the same for all days.
- Gain strength and patience. Making the transition to a new lifestyle can be challenging.
In fact, the process of changing habits is extremely difficult. Conventional advice won’t help. You should not read reviews of those who are losing weight on the Internet about magic diets. In fact, only two percent of people are able to lose weight on their own, without harm to health, at home. In all other cases, qualified assistance from weight loss specialists is required. These are nutritionists, psychologists, and personal consultants.
Correct transition to proper nutrition
The transition to a new lifestyle should be gradual. Below are five basic rules. They need to be injected one after the other, so it will be easier for the body to adapt.
So, the correct transition is based on the following principles:
- Be sure to have breakfast. Usually, those who refuse to eat in the morning eat more throughout the day.
- Don’t rule out dinner. It is as important as breakfast. The only thing is that it is necessary to remove heavy, fatty, highly salty food from it, since it can negatively affect the digestive processes, causing discomfort, heaviness, and bloating.
- Keep a food diary. At first, patients are not limited in their usual food, but they are offered to write down everything that is eaten during the day. At the end of the week, a weight loss specialist analyzes the records, indicating problems. Clients themselves notice at what moments they should refrain from snacking.
- Learn to count calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates. You can use the application on the phone or online resources.
- Increase the amount of fresh vegetables and herbs in the daily menu.
To make the transition a little easier, you can find a healthy alternative to unhealthy foods. Now on the Internet there are many recipes for baked goods without gluten, lactose, sucrose, various homemade sausages, ham and much more.
Losing weight mistakes
Usually, people who are trying to lose weight go from one extreme to another, exposing the body to serious stress. Here are the main mistakes of losing weight:
- Excessive cuts in calorie intake. For weight loss, it is enough to reduce consumption by 10-15 percent.
- Refusal of breakfast or dinner.
- Adherence to a variety of diets, especially high protein or low carbohydrate diets.
The main rule of weight loss is balance. In nutrition, in training, in cosmetic procedures. This is the only way to get rid of extra pounds without harming your health and then save the result.
What should be the diet?
The diet, as has been said many times, should be varied and complete. It should include the following product categories:
- fresh vegetables, herbs, fruits;
- lean meats: chicken, turkey, rabbit, sometimes lean pork or beef;
- dairy and fermented milk products;
- cereals and cereals;
- pasta, durum wheat pasta;
It is better to think over the menu in advance, making a plan for the week. In addition, you need to think over several backup options if you suddenly do not have the right ingredients at hand or you simply do not want to eat some kind of dish.
It is better to take food with you to work and study. It is difficult to find a suitable dish in cafes and restaurants. Moreover, its calorie content, the content of proteins, fats, carbohydrates are not always indicated.
The diet should include the following foods:
- Protein: chicken, turkey, fish, diet low calorie ham, eggs (protein), cottage cheese, cottage cheese, protein or protein shakes. Such food helps to reduce appetite, discourage hunger.
- Fats: egg yolk, vegetable oils, nuts, avocados, fatty fish, cheeses. They restore tissues and cells, participate in many processes.
- Carbohydrates: buckwheat and oatmeal, brown rice, whole grain flour, bread. Provide the body with the necessary energy.
Each specific list of products is compiled individually, taking into account the budget, season and personal preferences of a person.
Tips for women after 30
Women over 30 notice some biological changes in their bodies. At this age, one should begin to closely monitor the diet, supply the body with the necessary elements, vitamins in order to prolong youth, to support the body:
- give preference to natural food without artificial additives, flavors, colors;
- eat foods rich in calcium – legumes, spinach, almonds;
- do not forget about iron, the deficiency of which leads to such unpleasant phenomena as pallor of the skin, hair loss, brittle nails;
- give up coffee, reduce doses of caffeine, alcohol – all these are drinks that increase appetite;
- observe the norm of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Subject to all these rules, girls can maintain their gracefulness, lightness and gracefulness of the body for many years.
HOW TO STEADILY REDUCE WEIGHT BY 1-2 KG. A WEEK
REPROGRAMMING YOUR HABITS?
- 3 WhatsApp videos from our expert
- 7 non-obvious reasons why your weight is not going down / coming back
- Video 2 and Video 3 will open after video 1
- GIFT IN THE END (which will possibly change your life)
Menu and diet for the week
One of the options for developing a menu for a week is to use a transforming grid. It is a list of dishes and includes several options for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, calorie counted snacks and BJUs that can be combined with each other. It is better to cook dishes in a pan, without adding oil, sauces, margarine. To speed up cooking, you can use a multicooker or microwave.
|Breakfast options||Lunch options||Dinner options||Snacks|
|oatmeal in water, whole grain bread, 30 grams of cottage cheese;buckwheat, 300 milliliters of fat-free kefir;cheesecakes, honey;dietary cottage cheese casserole;toasts with homemade chicken ham, lettuce.||a portion of rice and fish stewed with vegetables;vegetable soup, durum wheat pasta, chicken breast in soy sauce;baked potatoes, vegetable cutlets;pumpkin puree soup;steamed chicken, stewed cabbage.||omelet with tomatoes;baked fish, vegetable salad;grilled chicken breast, baked vegetables;salad with seafood and a portion of brown rice;light vegetable soup.||crispbreads, yogurt without additives, sugar;a few pieces of almonds, half an apple;cottage cheese with the addition of dates, dried apricots, raisins;dark chocolate, bitter – a couple of cubes;cheesecakes;tea with honey.|
All meals should be simple and available. This way you won’t be tempted to buy ready-made food.
According to the principle of the constructor, you can create a menu for every week, thereby getting a full-fledged diet. But it is better that the program was drawn up for a longer period, for example, for a month. So there will be more variety in food.
Proper nutrition should become a way of life. Therefore, you need to make it as tasty, varied, and healthy as possible. Do not be afraid to experiment, try new recipes, use unusual ingredients for cooking. Severe restrictions, excessive calorie reduction, can cause serious psychological problems, including eating disorders (EID), discourage all desire for weight loss. Therefore, it is important to start the path to a healthy lifestyle with a consultation with specialists.
How much can you lose weight with proper nutrition?
It will be difficult to lose weight on one proper diet. Since the reasons for weight gain are different for everyone, then you need to fight it individually, using a complex of various methods. It is necessary to understand that there is no magic pill, the extra pounds accumulated over the years will not go away in a month. Therefore, do not look for effective radical diets and methods. Is it possible with their help to lose weight? Yes, but the price will be too high.
In most cases, patients require complex psychotherapy. You need to learn to live in a new way, to deal with stress, problems without jamming, breakdowns. In addition, you need to think over a set of physical activities, it can be walking, jogging, training in the gym or at home using a treadmill, stepper or other special equipment. For girls and women, the option of physical activity is selected, taking into account the state of health, weight and other important factors.
The best recipes
In order for proper nutrition to easily enter life, to become an integral part of it, it is necessary to take care of a variety of diet. You can purchase a recipe book with photos and step-by-step instructions. There are recipes on thematic sites. Here are some interesting options.
The fastest breakfast is protein or protein pancakes. Even a novice cook can cook them.
- dry protein mixture for baking – 100 grams;
- any milk – 100 milliliters;
- sugar substitute or berry syrup;
- any fruit or berries for decoration, serving.
Mix the ingredients until smooth. Bake pancakes in a dry skillet without adding oil.
Curd dessert with fruit and gelatin
The favorite dessert of schoolchildren is curd cheese with added fruit. He will be able to replace sweets, various confectionery products, baked goods. Cooking is quite simple, you don’t even need to bake it in the oven.
- fat-free cottage cheese – 200 grams;
- low-calorie sour cream or Greek yogurt – 100 grams;
- sugar substitute or honey to taste;
- a tablespoon of lemon juice;
- a bag (15 grams) of gelatin;
- 100 milliliters of water;
- any fruit.
Dissolve a bag of gelatin in water, leave to swell. Mix it with cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute until smooth. You can beat with a mixer or blender. Lay out the bottom of the bowl with fruit, on top – a curd layer, on top of the berries. Refrigerate for an hour.
Cheesecakes with bran and banana
Another simple recipe for beginners is light, inexpensive, simple banana bran cheese pancakes.
- fat-free cottage cheese – 300 grams;
- one chicken egg (only protein can be put);
- whole grain flour – 3 tablespoons;
- bran – 2 tablespoons;
- a pinch of salt;
- sweetener to taste.
Mix all ingredients and bake in a dry frying pan without adding oil. Flour can be replaced with oatmeal ground in a coffee maker.
A simple and quick recipe for dinner for novice chefs of proper nutrition.
- radish – 150-200 grams;
- a mixture of lettuce leaves – 100 grams;
- one small carrot;
- a bunch of green onions;
- three cloves of garlic;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for dressing.
Finely chop vegetables and herbs, mix with vegetable oil, finely grated garlic.
The simplest, most delicious, familiar from childhood salad is beetroot.
- boiled beets – one small;
- two to three minced garlic cloves;
- Three tablespoons of sour cream or Greek yogurt
Mix all ingredients. Serve with parsley.
Salad with tuna
A good dinner option is tuna salad.
- tuna canned in its own juice – one can;
- cherry tomatoes – 7-8 pieces;
- two chicken eggs;
- one cucumber;
- one onion;
- a mixture of lettuce leaves;
- olive oil for dressing;
- some lemon juice;
Chop the ingredients, mix, season with lemon juice and olive oil.
Chicken Vegetable Soup
Soups must be included in the diet, especially for schoolchildren and students. One of the simplest recipes is vegetable with chicken.
- two small potatoes;
- one onion;
- one carrot;
- bell pepper;
- chicken fillet.
Cut the chicken into cubes, boil. Add vegetables, salt to the broth, cook until tender. Garnish with herbs when serving.
In the ranking of the TOP of the most interesting dishes for proper nutrition, carrot soup occupies a leading position. Most people are skeptical about him. It is believed that such food cannot be tasty. But, having cooked carrot soup correctly once, many leave it in their diet.
- three large carrots;
- two potatoes;
- a tablespoon of butter;
- one onion;
- three glasses of chicken broth or water;
- salt, spices (curry, ginger, cardamom).
Boil vegetables until tender. Beat in a blender until puree, adding broth, butter, spices.
Brussels sprouts soup with cream
This soup can be cooked on the stove top or in a slow cooker.
- chicken broth – liter;
- Brussels sprouts – 300 grams;
- one carrot;
- leeks – half a root;
- onions – one piece;
- two tablespoons of butter;
- two or three potatoes;
- 100 milliliters of cream;
- one egg;
- salt, black pepper, nutmeg, bay leaf.
Boil vegetables until tender. Beat in a blender until smooth, adding broth, cream, butter, spices.
You can quickly make tomato soup for dinner. This is a tasty, unusual, yet simple and healthy dish.
- tomatoes – 1 kilogram;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- cream – 100 milliliters;
- two tablespoons of olive oil;
- salt, oregano, basil.
Scald the tomatoes with boiling water, remove the skin and cook over low heat with the addition of onions. After they acquire a homogeneous consistency, add oil, spices, salt.
Pumpkin baked with egg
A simple and healthy meal is pumpkin baked with an egg. It can be served as a separate dish for dinner or as a snack.
- pumpkin – 500 grams;
- two or three eggs;
- two tablespoons of butter;
- salt and spices to taste, a set of Provencal herbs works well.
Cut the pumpkin into small slices. Beat the eggs as for an omelet, add the herbs to the mixture and pour over the pieces. Send to the oven for 40-50 minutes until tender.
Light Stewed Cabbage Recipe
You can stew cabbage in a saucepan, multicooker or in a regular frying pan. This simple dish can be a good dinner or a side dish for lunch.
- white cabbage – 500 grams;
- small onion;
- two tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- salt, black pepper.
Finely chop the onion and cabbage, grate the carrots. Simmer in a pan with oil and water until tender.
Chicken baked with vegetables
An ideal lunch is chicken baked with vegetables.
- chicken fillet;
- bell pepper;
- two tablespoons of vegetable oil or low-fat sour cream.
Cut vegetables and meat into pieces, put in a mold, add butter or sour cream. Bake in the oven until tender, about 30-40 minutes.
Chicken fillet in mustard sauce
This option is well suited not only for everyday dinner, but also for a festive feast.
- chicken fillet – 500 grams;
- one carrot and onion;
- three tablespoons of low-fat sour cream;
- two tablespoons;
- two teaspoons of flour;
- a glass of boiling water;
- some vegetable oil.
Marinate the meat in advance in sour cream and mustard, leave for an hour and a half. Fry carrots and onions in a pan, add meat, boiling water. Simmer until tender.
An interesting option for dinner or lunch is a casserole with zucchini.
- one onion;
- one bell pepper;
- a tomato;
- two or three eggs;
- 200 milliliters of kefir or low-fat sour cream;
- some low-fat cheese;
- salt, pepper, herbs to taste.
Cut vegetables into thin strips. Lay in layers, smearing with sour cream or kefir. Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and herbs before serving.
Zucchini baked with minced chicken
One of the options for zucchini casserole is with minced meat. The recipe remains the same, but the layers between the vegetables need to be shifted with meat. This will make the dish much tastier and juicier.
Pollock with stewed vegetables
Pollock is a favorite fish of children and schoolchildren. It is juicy, tender, the main thing is to cook it correctly.
- pollock – one fish;
- sour cream – 150-200 milliliters;
- bulb onions;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Put pollock pieces in a baking dish, pour over sour cream, salt. Put chopped vegetable slices on top. Bake everything together in the oven until tender, sprinkle with cheese and herbs before serving.
Diet pilaf with chicken
Pilaf is usually cooked with pork. It turns out to be quite fat, heavy. A healthy but equally delicious alternative is with chicken.
- chicken fillet;
- rice (polished or brown) – one glass;
- water – two glasses;
- two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Cut the chicken breast into cubes, fry with onions and carrots over low heat. Cover with a glass of rice, add water and simmer until tender.
Proper nutrition is a tasty, healthy, varied diet that gives not only a beautiful figure, but also good health and good health.